[MPlayer-dev-eng] hardware donation

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue May 9 17:01:37 CEST 2006

Hi,
On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 11:08:27AM +0200, Jaap Struyk wrote:
> I can get an DEC Alpha 7305 for free, is any of you interested in this
> machine (also for free)?

Unfortunately I don't know exactly what kind of machine that is.
In general I'm interesting in anything that might be able to run MPlayer
(even if only barely) and can use a normal 220V/16A power plug *g*
Though even if it fits this, shipping might be kinda problematic (i.e.
in a price range that is above the values of the object to be shipped).

> If I don't take it will be trown away and that would be a pitty.
> I don't have room for it so I'am looking for a good adress...

So, I guess I'm interested, can you find out how much it would cost to
get it here (Germany)? I doubt getting it personally is really feasible.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger