[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] de-autoconf configure

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Tue May 9 15:53:40 CEST 2006

* Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> schrieb:

Hi,

> > I actualy don't know whether i like this or not.
> > But i don't have any technical/logical arguments.
>
> I hope to stop people from thinking that our configure was made with
> autoconf and has the same semantics.  As we all know this has been a
> recurring problem over the years.

Why invest time in this ? Just to try to protect people from their
own stupidity ? Really silly.

I'm happy with the current semantics and don't like any unnecessary
modification which forces me to rewrite my build files.

So: -10

cu
--
"*Who am I*? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrei and Sophie
  Ivanova. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going