[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Last call for pre8

Guillaume POIRIER docmaintainerwannabe at laposte.net
Sun May 7 17:55:33 CEST 2006

Hi,

Guillaume POIRIER a écrit :

>> btw..
>> I get occasional segfault at uninit_video, i must take a look at the
>> problem before the release. (it may be because i have contaminated my
>> pure cvs tree)
>

> ... And I also have some segfaults when playing DVDs (doesn't seem to
> be an MPEG2 problem, more a problem in opening/parsing the
> informations). I'll look into it this week-end.

vanilla CVS doesn't have this problem. I'll try to see what the problem
is with my tree anyhow, when I have the time....

> Off course, before the new release, I'd need to update the french man
> page (there's been quite a bit of work done on the eng version this
> week).

I've received some new patches while I was at the Linux Tag (BTW, the
ones who didn't come really missed smth, it's was really good stuff, and
lots of laugh).
I'd like to review and apply them before pre8 hits the shelves.

Guillaume