[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] libvorbis support matrsoka style headers

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni at programozo.hu
Sat May 6 19:08:53 CEST 2006

Hi!

szombat 06 május 2006 17.55-kor Nico Sabbi ezeket a bolcs gondolatokat
fogalmazta meg:

> has it changed?
> I remember that I changed this file to make it accept only the layout of
> extradata
> used at the time by matroska (and I had to change all other demuxers
> accordingly)

It didn't change, but libvorbis doesn't accept the two different kinds of
header format that ffvorbis does. I thought the new one was the one used by
matroska, but anyhow it is used by
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/samples/MPEG-4/vorbis-in-mp4/mi2_vorbis51.mp4

bye
Denes

--
---
What kills me, doesn't make me stronger.