[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re:writing to consecutive files

mallikarjun mallik_vijaya at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 16:34:44 CEST 2006

   Hi,
  I want to open files one after one and transcode and write to one after one,suppose in the commnad line i given one input file name and one output file name,but getting the EOF signal from the input file ,it will get new file to be read from list ,and writes to the new file.This should be happen until the files list is empty.
  The thing is i am able to trace the eof of input file and i am able to get the new file name to be read using stream_file.c in libmpdemux.but i am not able to supply new file output file name to the writing section.
  i hope i will get answer from you people
  thanks in advance
  Mallik