[MPlayer-dev-eng] Sigma Designs EM8400

Ho Ming Shun cyph at cyph.ath.cx
Fri May 5 12:53:36 CEST 2006

>I ported the kernel driver from the Netstream2000 package to the series
>2.6 kernels (11 and 12), but the product was not finished and I am not
>allowed to share my changes.

Any work with PES mode or mplayer? Would appreciate if you can point out
some potential caveats.

Just curious, did you encounter a bug in the binary lib: it will request
to reserve one page of memory that is not part of the DMA buffers and
forgets to unreserve it? This caused my kernel to panic whenever I
terminate playfile. It looks like an off-by-one bug to me.