[MPlayer-dev-eng] helix codecs

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Wed May 3 19:24:25 CEST 2006

* Ivan Kalvachev <ikalvachev at gmail.com> schrieb:
> 2006/5/1, Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx>:
> >On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 11:16:46AM +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi folks,
> >>
> >> is there any work on including helix codecs in progress ?
> >
> >Helix doesn't include codecs IIRC.
>
> I think it includes only well know low-risk codecs. e.g. mpeg1.

Well, I personally didn't get it compiled, neither the realplayer.
It obviously has several codecs (at least in the binary ;-)),
since I can watch some streams (ie. BR Alpha Centauri), but its
quite strange that I dont get sound ... (esd problem ?)

cu
--
"*Who am I*? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrei and Sophie
  Ivanova. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going