[MPlayer-dev-eng] liabf/af.c translatables to help_mp

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at opendot.cl
Wed Mar 15 22:01:08 CET 2006

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 04:44:24PM -0400, Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet wrote:
> ..
>
> Ok to commit?
>
>   Reynaldo

Btw, I can imagine this confirmation messages can be anoying for some of
you. Been this a rather plain simple (yet massive) issue, Im wondering if it
will be ok to commit this patches without ask so to not disturb the
list. please let me know what you think.

Best regards

     Reynaldo

ps1: remember that some of this patches could touch maintained code.
ps2: .. my eng ..