[MPlayer-dev-eng] Error with MEncoder configuration file

Benjamin Zores ben at geexbox.org
Mon Mar 13 19:13:37 CET 2006

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:43:29 +0100
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 04:15:43PM +0200, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:

> > > I vote for changing it to mencoder.conf.  I think we had weird problems
> > > with MEncoder trying to parse itself as configuration file on Windows or
> > > something.
> >
> > Agree
>
> OK, how about this patch then.  Have I overlooked something?

the mencoder->mencoder.conf change in all man pages (not only english one)
but as it doesn't require traduction skills it shouldn't be a problem :)
But it's part of the little things that need to be done right now to avoid forgetting about in a near future.

Ben

--
"My life, and by extension everyone else's is meaningless."
Bender, Futurama