[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: MPlayer-dev-eng Digest, Vol 39, Issue 29

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Mar 13 11:25:44 CET 2006

On Monday, 13 March 2006 at 01:32, xyzzy at speakeasy.net wrote:
> > Message: 1
> > Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:36:42 +0100
> > From: "Marek Dziubinski Aud-X" <marek.dziubinski at aud-x.com>
> > Subject: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Released Aud-X codec DLL
> >
> > > We don't believe in such nonsense here.
> > Rich, you can believe in what you want.
> > Actually this is very weird... I was friendly
> > and wanted to contribute to MPlayer (I was encouraged by
> > our users to contact you, 'cause the suggested that your player is very
> > good).
> > So I do not understand your hositlity...
>
> Join the club of people who tried to contribute to mplayer and were attacked
> for it.  Rich simply hates everyone and everything.  Don't bother trying to
> reason with them, they don't care.  No matter what you say or do they will
> just flame you.

Please do not spread such FUD. Rich, knowledgeable as he is, does not speak
for all MPlayer developers, so I feel offended by your "they don't care"
and "they will just flame you" statements and I expect others feel the
same.

R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression