[MPlayer-dev-eng] Released Aud-X codec DLL

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 21:24:45 CET 2006

Hi,

On 3/12/06, Marek Dziubinski Aud-X <marek.dziubinski at aud-x.com> wrote:
> > We don't believe in such nonsense here.
> Rich, you can believe in what you want.
> Actually this is very weird... I was friendly
> and wanted to contribute to MPlayer (I was encouraged by
> our users to contact you, 'cause the suggested that your player is very
> good).
> So I do not understand your hositlity...

Don't worry, every newcomers gets his feeling hurts by Rich at some
point (me included). Just don't get imagine that the whole crew
gravitating around MPlayer are unfriendly.
I can foresee that the discussions regarding licences and stuff are
gonna turn into flames an name calling, as usual. Just stay focused on
the subject and don't jump on the flames yourself :)

Guillaume

--
Reinventing the wheel certainly is annoying, but as long as all other
wheels are square...

Reimar Döffinger