[MPlayer-dev-eng] Released Aud-X codec DLL

Marek Dziubinski Aud-X marek.dziubinski at aud-x.com
Sun Mar 12 20:36:42 CET 2006

> We don't believe in such nonsense here.
Rich, you can believe in what you want.
Actually this is very weird... I was friendly
and wanted to contribute to MPlayer (I was encouraged by
our users to contact you, 'cause the suggested that your player is very
good).
So I do not understand your hositlity...

> P.S. Please don't top-post, it's rude.
I am sorry I was not aware of this custom.
It was not intentional.

Once again:
- VDM is fully released (the whole source code - please check it out).
- I am sorry, I meant AC3ACM, not AC3enc. It was also
only modify to comply with VDM. The whole project (source code as well)
will be released probably next week.

Marek