[MPlayer-dev-eng] Released Aud-X codec DLL

Marek Dziubinski Aud-X marek.dziubinski at aud-x.com
Sun Mar 12 15:44:25 CET 2006

I was hoping that MPlayer developers will
be able to help here (adding Aud-X), cause
we have very limited resources in terms of C++ prgrammers
(myself, I am a DSP scientist, mostly working in Matlab)

I think Aud-X can be compiled in any way to make it as easy as possible to
be used
on linux.
Please specify what is necessary and I will kindly ask my colleagues to
comply.

Marek.