[MPlayer-dev-eng] dwStart and what mencoder generates

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Sat Mar 4 01:10:06 CET 2006

Jan Knutar wrote:
>>Of course, if you want to fix the problem yourself, go ahead. :)
>
> In the meanwhile, mencoder is generating bad files? :)

Only with large dwStart values (I don't know how large is large, but
normal usage shouldn't be affected). Still, it should of course be fixed
if there is a problem.

> Can it be fixed in muxer_avi?

I don't see why not. I just think modifying muxer_write_chunk() would be
easier, since there's already buffering there. I don't really know, though.

-Corey