[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer on intel macs

Nicolas Plourde nicolas.plourde at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 22:24:35 CEST 2006

On 23-Jun-06, at 3:52 PM, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> I just had a look at the patch: there's absolutely no way such a patch
> can make it to our sourcetree. As you said, it's a hack....
>
> I'm sure you understand that all code that makes it to our sourcetree
> has to be maintained once it's merged, therefore the only way to go is
> to have a clean patch...

We can already build properly mplayer with the latest code. I still
have to fix mp3lib, ffmpeg and win32 codec support. Workaround for
now is to get a functional build is to get the ffmpeg patch from vlc
and disable mp3lib. And btw I only have access to an intel osx
machine at work so dont expect to much from me.

./configure --disable-mp3lib

====
Nicolas Plourde <nicolas.plourde at gmail.com>