[MPlayer-dev-eng] some more about rtsp

Benjamin Zores ben at geexbox.org
Wed Jun 21 21:42:59 CEST 2006

Hi there,

As discussed with Diego and Roberto, I should take maintainership for RTSP related code in MPlayer.
As for now, I'd like to add the patch i've send days before in several steps.
First one would be to split current code a bit.

According to Mplayer policy, I need other devels agreement for moving/renaming of files.
I'd like to:

- create a new libmpdemux/librtsp directory
- move libmpdemux/realrtsp/rtsp.[hc] and libmpdemux/realrtsp/rtsp_session.[hc] to libmpdemux/librtsp
- move rtsp demuxer code from libmpdemux/realrtsp/rtsp_session.c to libmpdemux/rtsp.c

This is the first step, without code or feature addition, so should be pretty harmless.

If no one disagree with that, I plan on commiting this on tomorrow or friday.

Ben

--
"My life, and by extension everyone else's is meaningless."
Bender, Futurama