[MPlayer-dev-eng] Embedded MPlayer in Java Application

Benjamin A. Ihle benjamin.ihle at tu-cottbus.de
Wed Jun 21 13:13:31 CEST 2006

Hello all together,

I like to contact the member "rexian" concerning "embedding mplayer in a java application". Because I don't know his mail address I'm trying it using the maillist. I'm sorry for that.

I like to play streaming h.264/rtp and aac-hbr/rtp in a java application and like to know if it's possible using the mplayer. I read the following article:

http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2005-October/037700.html

That's why I like to know if it is possible to use the mplayer in an win32 java application and if yes how to get it work.

If anyone has tips or hints concerning this topic a responding email would be very kind.

with best regards,

Benjamin Ihle