[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer Support for PPC/PPC64

Romain Dolbeau romain at dolbeau.org
Mon Jun 19 14:07:27 CEST 2006

Reimar Döffinger wrote:

> Even via LAN you can hardly play a video over that (not to mention that
> videos played via e.g. Xvideo will simply not show up). Certainly not when
> you are connected via a modem...

I meant GUI for development tools, not for the video. You don't
really need the video anyway ; md5sum or binary compare are enough
for bitexact conformance, and various performance measurement
infrastructures will do fine for performance.

I never look at the test file when I work on such stuff, 'cause I
always end up watching the movie/clip/whatever rather than working ;-)

--
Romain Dolbeau
<romain at dolbeau.org>