[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] subreader: SSA reading fix

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Sat Jun 17 14:13:09 CEST 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 14:03 +0200, Milan Čermák wrote:
> I got a bit tired about SSA parsing and decide to fix or rewrite it. As
> I looked into the code found the parsing code kind of fuzzy. So at first
> I tried to give it a bit more order.

There's already a patch for a proper SSA/ASS renderer which contains its
own parsing. I'm not sure whether it's worthwhile improving the current
limited SSA code (it could perhaps have some use as using the new
renderer requires more dependencies). Anyway you should send patches in
unified diff format.