[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayerosx problem with vo macosx:shared_buffer?

Mohammad A. Haque mhaque at haque.net
Thu Jun 15 22:31:47 CEST 2006

Hello all

I've been trying to build mplayerosx on my macbook pro. I've gotten
mplayer universal binaries working however once I'm done building
mplayerosx, I'm not getting any video with the video output module
set to "Mplayer OSX".

The logs show "The selected video_out device is incompatible with
this codec.". I know it's not the video as mplayer by itself plays it
fine when I run it from the command-line. Just running through the
GUI results in just a black screen.

Anyone else seeing this problem?

Mohammad A. Haque                      http://www.haque.net/
                                         mhaque at haque.net