[MPlayer-dev-eng] Where is the CVS

Mohammad A. Haque mhaque at haque.net
Thu Jun 15 19:06:33 CEST 2006

On Jun 15, 2006, at 11:52 AM, Ivo wrote:

> On Thursday 15 June 2006 16:48, Mohammad A. Haque wrote:
>
> AFAIK there are no plans to support that in the near future. It
> requires to
> run and administrate apache and the server admins are overloaded
> with work
> as it is now.
>
> --Ivo

Fair enough. I've been looking around to see if maybe I can checkout
through a SOCKS5 proxy (ssh -D technically) and haven't found much.
Anyone out there that can help me offlist?

Maybe I can also assist the server admins. Who can I contact?

Mohammad A. Haque                      http://www.haque.net/
                                         mhaque at haque.net

   "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.
    Don't drink and derive." --Unknown