[MPlayer-dev-eng] Using MPlayer for a project

Christian Huaux christian.huaux at ubisoft.com
Wed Jul 26 20:49:49 CEST 2006

Hello

I'm thinking of using mplayer for a personal project.

I want to make my own front end for my car pc, actually everybody is
using RoadRunner (check on mp3car.com forum) witch use winamp and MPC.
Instead of a cheap Visual Basic APP using other app I want to make a
standalone fast C++ app with mplayer for media decoding.

If I do that what are my obligations?

Thanks.

PS : you can use my personal mail : enitalp at videotron.ca

Christian (Enitalp) Huaux

Open Season - PS2 Engine

MSN : Enitalp at noos.fr <mailto:Enitalp at noos.fr>

"Stunning graphics !" - We used MS Paint
"Years of development" - We finally get this shit to work
"Best game of the year" - A homeless guy made this statement after we
gave him 25 bucks
"Amazing gameplay" - Someone actually played this for 10 minutes
straight.