[MPlayer-dev-eng] Black frame detection

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at opendot.cl
Sun Jul 9 08:53:46 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 08:48:57AM +0100, Julian Hall wrote:

> Yesterday, I finally decided to get off my backside and code one up.
> I've written it as a filter for mplayer, and have attached the source
> file in case anybody else would find it useful.  Primary application I
> had in mind (i.e., what I wanted to use it for) was to produce chapter
> lists for DVD production from downloaded AVIs that have fade-to-black
> sequences at appropriate points.

I havent looked through your code yet and Im probably not the one
to decide wheter it gets applied or not (not too much into vfs), anyway
a good idea may be to make your code spit out and EDL formated file, if
it works as spected an user could use it latter to skipp comercials with
-edl .

Best regards and thanks for your work.

	Reynaldo