[MPlayer-dev-eng] Defining Countries for DVB_T necessary

Matthias Schwarzott zzam at gentoo.org
Fri Jul 7 11:24:21 CEST 2006

Hi there!

I would like to know wheather the definition of the DVB_T countries with a set
of default-parameters in libmpdemux/dvb_defaults.h is necessary (or ever
was).

I grepped trough the mplayer-code and found no reference to the defined
parameters (these are BANDWIDTH_DEFAULT, HP_CODERATE_DEFAULT, ...).

I request to remove them, or if not wished, then at least disable the message
about not defined DVB_T-Country to no longer confuse users when not being
necessary.

Matthias

--
Matthias Schwarzott