[MPlayer-dev-eng] Linuxtag 2006

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 27 00:38:06 CET 2006

Hi all

If you don't know it already, LinuxTag 2006 has moved both in time and
place. It will be  on May 3 - 6, 2006, in the Rhein-Main-Hallen,
Wiesbaden. See http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/en/home/aktuelles.html

We are thinking about having a booth there, like previous years.
Who are willing to be there? Which days?

There is a very tight deadline for it: we must apply no later than Feb
03 if we're willing to be there, but we can do it only if enough people
commit to be there and is willing to help with organization.

Also have a look at what they expect from exhibitors here
http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/en/home/cfpro/call-for-projects.html
http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/en/home/cfpro/what-linuxtag-expects-from-projects.html

So please answer asap if you want to be there.

Ciao,
 Roberto