[MPlayer-dev-eng] contribution.

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:45:29 CET 2006

Hello Marco,

Please keep Marco in CC as he's not subscribed.

Marco Aurelio wrote:
> I want to contribute money for your project.
> How may I send to you? I Prefer PAYPAL.
>
> Mplayer helps me too much.
>
> Congratulations for your team
> and your excellent work !!!

We aren't currently looking for donations for the team as a whole.

The questions of setting up a foundation as risen several times for
the past month, but whether or not an actual foundation will get set
up remains unknown.

I copied below my signature MPlayer's maintainer Alex Beregszaszi's
mail he sent some days ago which brought this question up again.

What I advise you to do for the time being is have a look at our donation page:
http://mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/donations.html
and see what you can afford and either donate to one of the member an
item of his whishlist, or you may also donate to the team as a whole,
but the items listed on that page a quite expensive. Do you really
want that? :)

Guillaume

--
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
    Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/fr/