[MPlayer-dev-eng] Porting to OS/2

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:57:40 CET 2006

Hi,

On 12/31/05, Paul Smedley <paulat at smedleydot.info> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I spent a little time yesterday building mplayer for OS/2 using the
> SDL support which turned out to be quite easy - at least to get it to
> build :)
>
> However, on trying to play a video, I get an error:
> MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_video
> - MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
>   Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
>   disassembly. Details in

[..]

> Anyone seen this kind of thing before? I'm currently using
> MPlayer-1.0pre7try2 - perhaps I should update to CVS?

Your bug report is missing a great deal of information to give a
precise answer. Nevertheless, it's always a good idea to try CVS.

Guillaume
--
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
    Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/fr/