[MPlayer-dev-eng] mailing list administration - volunteers needed

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 23:15:44 CET 2006

Hi,

On 1/10/06, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 10:16:03AM +0100, Guillaume Poirier wrote:
> >
> > Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > >
> > > Attila Kinali will no longer be able to work on MPlayer for the
> > > foreseeable future due to some personal issues.
> > >
> > > Therefore we need a volunteer to take over mailing list administration
> > > from him.  This consists largely of a bit of list moderation, looking
> > > over the list of bounced/held messages and similar stuff.
> > >
> > > A bit of Mailman experience is helpful but not necessary.  Volunteers?
> >
> > I don't have any prior experience of the like, and provided it doesn't
> > eat move that 15-20min per day on a busy day, I'm okay with taking over
> > the administration.
>
> You got the job then.  Please exchange Attila's name in the MAINTAINERS
> file for yours.  I'll send you a few more instructions in private.

Ok, I'll do that shortly. I hope this task will be pretty much no
brainer and not too much time consuming though. (like click-click on a
web interface) :)

Guillaume
--
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
    Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/fr/