[MPlayer-dev-eng] Hi, a newbie on the list

chinlu chinawa chinluchinawa at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 14:07:56 CET 2006

Hi,

Thanks Nico. Well this could definetely work for me.
My app could wait for keyboard events, and then send
desired commands to a running mplayer in slave mode,
thanks very much.

Just checking that I explained myself properly (sorry
my english I'm actually spanish). I didn't meant to
actually "develop" a custom player but  using
mplayer's api to do this. Exaclty as you point with
the -slave option, but a bit more low level.

Kind Regards,