[MPlayer-dev-eng] Hi, a newbie on the list

chinlu chinawa chinluchinawa at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 13:34:26 CET 2006

Hi,

I've downloaded mplayer source code, and got it
working.

My intention is to develop a custom and simple ogg
music player which responses to some keys from the
keyboard, as well as an avi or mpeg video player, so I
thought on mplayer for doing this.

I'd like to know if there's any resource where I can
get info on mplayer's api, in order to achieve my
goal.

I suposse I'm in the right place, I mean, mplayer is a
good solution for this that I want to do. Whether not,
would really appreciate as well any coments on this.

Kind Regards, and happy new year.