[MPlayer-dev-eng] Lots of stuff for NUT

Oded Shimon ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org
Sun Jan 1 13:22:00 CET 2006

On Sun, Jan 01, 2006 at 01:35:40PM +0200, Oded Shimon wrote:
> 2. the ts of syncpoint is: pts of last keyframe written to file, including
> one right after the syncpoint. Actually, it can be just about anything and
> it'll still be correct, but this is best IMO.

Dammit, wrong again. The PTS of keyframes is not monotone across the file.
Even in the example I gave above, the PTS's were " 1 2 6 3 4 5 6". You
can't have syncpoint's ts not be monotone. I think the new back_ptr method
should still be done, however the pts of syncpoints still needs more
thought.

- ods15