[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: MPlayer-dev-eng Digest, Vol 38, Issue 99

Andrea Palmatè andrea at amigasoft.net
Tue Feb 28 23:42:43 CET 2006

Il 28/02/2006  22.17, hai scritto
>On second look... is this right? IExec is declared extern and not used.
>Should that be IExec->GetCPUInfoTags like in libavcodec, or is it supposed to
>be different?
AmigaOS4 since is a little bit different of
previous version has two methods to call
function. By its interface (IExec-> for example)
and directly (like MorphOS and Amigaos 3.x). in
this case the -D__USE_INLINE__ must be specified.
I'm of the opionion to use the second one for the
compatibility (vs Morphos in the first) so a patch to libavcodec mus be done

Regards the extern variable it could be removed
because the include file (proto/exec.h) define
it. So if you can you can remove it.
I'm trying to remove prepare all patches for
mplayer so i can use the configure file like
other platforms. What about libavcodec? the patch
must be posted here? and what about changes to
configure file? i need an __AMIGAOS4__ define and
a way to identify it. i need (in a future) to add
at least one native vo driver plus the dvd read
changes to libdvdkit. must be posted always here?
Thank you!

Andrea Palmatè
http://www.amigasoft.net