[MPlayer-dev-eng] demuxer_demuser() question / RTSP TEARDOWN bug

Bertrand Baudet bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 22:21:44 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm chasing a bug where the RTSP session (using the live 555 lib)
is not close properly: no RTSP TEARDOWN is send to the server
for it to stop sending RTP packets. So when mplayer exit RTP
packets are still received.
I think I found why, but I don't know how to fix it.

In the demux_open_rtp function, there is this call:

demuxer = new_demuxers_demuxer(od, od, od);

It will set the new demuxer variable without keeping track of
the previous one. So this demuxer is not going to be freed and
then the demux_close_rtp will not be called.

Any idea on how we can keep track of this demux and then
free it when mplayer exit?

Bertrand