[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer & DSA 1244-1

A Mennucc mennucc1 at debian.org
Sat Dec 30 18:16:37 CET 2006

Roberto Togni ha scritto:
> On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:16:03 +0100
> A Mennucc <mennucc1 at debian.org> wrote:
>
>> did anybody look at the patch?
>>

> About the patch:
> The patch looks ok, even if i prefer the attached patch, because:
> - it shows clearly that the maximum allowed number of matched rules is
> a constant fixed at compilation time
> - prints an error message instead of silently ignoring the extra matches

(that was something I thought about myself, but only after I uploaded)

thanks

currently Debian is in freeze, so only really necessary changes should
be applied; since my patched version 1.0~rc-11 is ready (and compiled
for all architectures) ,  I asked the debian-release team to let it go
into Etch

but I will use your patch for any later version

a.