[MPlayer-dev-eng] Build Mplayer as a library

p'tit seb saibe at laposte.net
Thu Dec 21 18:47:27 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm working on a multimedia embedded project (based on ARM
CPU). For this project I need to have the mplayer as a library
(static one or dynamic one).
I already read lot of forums and it seems there is no way to
build the Mplayer as a library (at least from the official
source code). However I have read there is a patch with which
one it is possible to build the mplayer as a library.

My questions are:
   - How to get this patch ?
   - Is there a website or a sourceforge project that
implement this patch ?
   - At least could you give me a/the way to follow in order
to compile the mplayer as a library ?

Many thanks for having spent time to read my post

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste
sur www.laposte.net ou sur 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€ TTC /mn)
1 Giga de stockage gratuit – Antispam et antivirus intégrés