[MPlayer-dev-eng] softskip doesn't copy quant tables

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 16:34:39 CET 2006

Hi,

On 12/13/06, Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 12/5/06, Trent Piepho <xyzzy at speakeasy.org> wrote:
> > Putting softskip before pp will disable the pp filter (with no warning),
> > since pp needs the quant tables.  This one line patch adds code to copy the
> > quant tables.
>
> Richard, what do you think about it?
>
> This patch is simple one liner, so it'd be good to either commit it or
> reject with an explanation about what's wrong about it.

Rich, if you could read the patch to tell what you think about it,
that would be wonderfull.

Otherwise, I think I'm gonna just apply it and read your flame in -cvslog

;-)

Guillaume
--
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing
which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations