[MPlayer-dev-eng] Latest SVN (r21611) not compiling under OS X (PPC & Intel)

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Thu Dec 14 21:44:35 CET 2006

Mohammad A. Haque wrote:
>> Does this patch fix your problem?:
>> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2006-December/048191.html
>>

> It does until I add --disable-x11 to the configure line.

Hmm. Right. That's because libavformat's new x11grab code is enabled
unconditionally, whereas mplayer's build system refrains from linking to
X11 when configured with --disable-x11 (naturally).

libavformat and maybe mplayer will probably be changed soon to address
this, somehow, but I don't know what the decision will be.

-Corey