[MPlayer-dev-eng] .TiVo file support

Jeremy Drake mplayer at jdrake.com
Wed Dec 13 04:53:55 CET 2006

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006, Nico Sabbi wrote:

> if the output of your processing is a valid mpeg-[pt]s file than writing a
> linked demuxer is the only sane way to proceed.
> It's quite easy:
> in the open() function, after having assigned demuxer->video->id appropriately
> (depending on your code), add this block
>

> {
>     extern int audio_id, video_id, dvdsub_id;
>     stream_t* s = new_ds_stream(demuxer->video);
>     demuxer_t* od = demux_open(s, DEMUXER_TYPE_UNKNOWN,
>                                audio_id, video_id, dvdsub_id, NULL);
>     demuxer = new_demuxers_demuxer(od, od, od);
>   }
>
> and in the fill_buffer() function you just have to add the newly
> created demux_packet() to demuxer->video with
> ds_add_packet(demuxer->video, dp);

I tried this, and in trying to test it, it would end up calling my demuxer
again rather than the mpeg one.  I started the program with -demuxer
mydemuxer option to get it to use my demuxer.  Please help.  I don't know
what I'm doing ;)

--
"I'd love to go out with you, but I'm staying home to work on my
cottage cheese sculpture."