[MPlayer-dev-eng] [swapnil at gmail.com: [MPlayer-cygwin] MPlayer developer required]

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Dec 12 21:09:15 CET 2006

Forwarding this to mplayer-dev-eng in case somebody is interested..

Diego

----- Forwarded message from Swapnil Shinde <swapnil at gmail.com> -----

From: Swapnil Shinde <swapnil at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 16:40:09 -0800
To: "Windows porting (Cygwin/MinGW)" <mplayer-cygwin at mplayerhq.hu>,
	mplayer-cygwin-request at mplayerhq.hu
Subject: [MPlayer-cygwin] MPlayer developer required

Hi Guys,

My company works exclusively in video streaming and they are looking for a
good video developer or mplayer developer to work on their project. The work
is going to be really interesting and one can chose to use FFMpeg library
and build the application on top of that. This will be a very long term
project and hence we are looking for someone, who really enjoys
working/developing video players.

We are willing to pay good for a talented and sincere developer. So, if you
are interested to do some quality programming then please contact me ASAP.

Thanks,
Swapnil.