[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: chanlist for ireland

Gavin McCullagh gmccullagh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 09:48:27 CEST 2006

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, Nico Sabbi wrote:

> patch attached. If no one objects I'll commit tomorrow (totally untested
> of course)

The only comment I should add is to wonder how many people are using the
old frequency names [0-9] and will have their setups broken by the new
A[0-3][0-9] set.  All of the same frequencies are available, they may just
need to remap the names.  I'm not sure where the original set came from so
I don't know the reasoning for the [0-9] set.

The only alternative is to have both sets which seems a little wasteful.

Gavin