[MPlayer-dev-eng] gconvert_uri_to_filename can't convert uricurrently
dalias at aerifal.cx
Fri Aug 25 06:44:21 CEST 2006
On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 11:58:33AM +0800, Liu Mars wrote:
> how? there is not such a configure option.
please don't top-post. and to answer, zuxy is talking about setting an
environment variable at runtime, not a configure option.
> >From: "Zuxy Meng" <zuxy.meng at gmail.com>
> >Reply-To: mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu
> >To: mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu
> >Subject: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] gconvert_uri_to_filename can't convert
> >Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:57:30 +0800
> >�? 06-8-24��Liu Mars<marsliudev at hotmail.com> д����
> >>Currently I try to drag and drop a file which has Chinese
> >>characters to
> >>mplayer. But mplayer reports file not found. After several tests, I
> >>understand that this problem is from gconvert_uri_to_filename. In
> >>function, getenv("CHARSET") can't get any value, so the charset
> >>value alway
> >>uses the default one: "iso8859-1". So when I put a file name
> >>Chinese charactor, the iconv function will take out all Chinese
> >>then I get file not found error.
> >>I did try use configure option --charset=UTF-8. but it was
> >Set MPLAYER_CHARSET=CP936 and try again.
> >Beauty is truth,
> >While truth is beauty.
> >PGP KeyID: E8555ED6
> >MPlayer-dev-eng mailing list
> >MPlayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu
> �������� MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/
> MPlayer-dev-eng mailing list
> MPlayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu
More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng