[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Last call for pre8

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 09:22:09 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 4/28/06, Ivan Kalvachev <ikalvachev at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2006/4/28, Roberto Togni <r_togni at tiscali.it>:
> > * Target: weekend
>
> This is impossible.
> Diego promised they will come with new naming scheme for releases at
> linux-tag.
> So we cannot release until this is done.
> You don't want to make full of Diego, do you?

Well, if we release with the current name scheme, then ther's no problem...

> btw..
> I get occasional segfault at uninit_video, i must take a look at the
> problem before the release. (it may be because i have contaminated my
> pure cvs tree)

... And I also have some segfaults when playing DVDs (doesn't seem to
be an MPEG2 problem, more a problem in opening/parsing the
informations). I'll look into it this week-end.

Off course, before the new release, I'd need to update the french man
page (there's been quite a bit of work done on the eng version this
week).

Guillaume
is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to
make him really know what he's talking about.