[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer GUI

Piotr Stachura albert1 at autocom.pl
Thu Apr 27 09:56:51 CEST 2006

Dnia czwartek, 27 kwietnia 2006 09:27, Sergey Pinaev napisał:
> > Any buts, interesting ideas, word of pessimist or optimism will be nice.
>
> I have one "interesting idea" - dont use low level language for gui.
> If you like gtk - there is bindings for perl, python, tcl, ruby
> to name a few. (I, personaly, like pygtk.)

I'd like to tell that pyGTK is for python language, that wasn't included into
main tree :/ Besides making app in python causes rebuild it when new version
will be released. It will also complicate cross build (I think but not sure)
and force to have next library in depends. Besides python and I ... it's not
a good team, not even friends :/

--
Piotr Stachura