[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mplayer Developers - REWARD OFFERED - $1500.00

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Thu Apr 20 18:27:20 CEST 2006

Albert Graham wrote:
> Hello Mplayer Developers,
>
> I was just wondering if there is anyone interested in this "challenge" ?
> if so, could you post a short note, or email me directly.

The most recent message from Ötvös Attila I see on this list is dated
2006-04-15, two days before you started this thread. It might be that he
is out of town or too busy to check the list right now, but it's a good
bet he'll be interested when he sees this thread.

Or, you can try a direct email:
oattila <<at>> chello <<dot>> hu

-Corey