[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PACTH] get_byte_pos slave command

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Apr 19 10:57:27 CEST 2006

Hi,
On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 09:49:51AM +0200, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> >I think this might be useful, esp. in combination with -sb.
> >Comments?
>
> it IS useful, but I think it would be better writing it in the  status line,
> as this last one is an often requested feature

That is not so good for any frontends, and also there is no room for it in the status
line. There was another patch that suggested putting it in the PAUSED
line.
But even with this patch you can just add e.g. "p get_byte_pos" to
input.conf. The only problem is that the answer gets mangled up with the
normal status line.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger