[MPlayer-dev-eng] How to make mplayer work on Fedora Core 5?

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Apr 18 00:16:02 CEST 2006

Crazy AMD K7 wrote:

[with broken attribution lines:]

> Monday, April 17, 2006, 9:57:40 AM, "Ivan Kalvachev" wrote:
>
>> Lately there have been too many bugreports in the development
>> maillist. It's not only that, they all are incomplete and don't
>> follow the instructions in bugreporting.html.
>>
>> Use the cvs
>
> Sounds good, and where I can take it? Download page
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/dload.html has no links on CVS.

Yes, it does. See the section of that page labeled "CVS", specifically
the subsection "Downloading MPlayer CVS", at the very bottom of the page:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/dload.html#cvs

Also, please fix your mail client so that it does not break threading
when you reply to a message - and so that it quotes properly, rather
than the severely broken way used in your last reply.

(I note also that you don't seem to have either read bugreports.html, as
requested, or picked up on the fact that bug reports without fixes
included do not belong on the development mailing list; they belong on
one of the user mailing lists.)

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.