[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer Security

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Apr 15 10:20:02 CEST 2006

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:33:44 +0200
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> What do the others think?  Do you want that mailing list or not?  I can
> create it if Guillaume maintains it and there is some sort of consensus
> that it will improve the situation.

I'm for it. I created the alias just as a temporary solution
as i did not have the time to create an ML.

Beside, i think that we should have some policy who may join
this ML and who not. It should not only be mplayer devs only,
as we share quite a lot of code with other projects. So, IMHO
we should allow some devels of other projects we trust to join
this list too.

				Attila Kinali

--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ