[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer Security

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 23:30:51 CEST 2006

2006/4/14, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:

> > > What was the reply?
> >
> > Diego answer was something like he doesn't know how to do it and that
> > he is too busy to find out (studing for exam).
>
> Yes, I had an exam today and was away from inet for about a week.
>
> > He also tried to make phun on me.
>
> Not deliberately, if at all.
>
> Back to topic: Is the alias enough or do we need a real mailing list?

Maillist have better spam protection, we could set filter for subject.
we can have archives. One would need them if he must catch up with the
discusions. (of course archives must be available only for
subscribers).

I'm afraind that the alias could be used as spam relay (not sure
thought, I'm not mail admin)