[MPlayer-dev-eng] libvo: GGI driver update

Christoph Egger Christoph_Egger at gmx.de
Sun Sep 11 09:29:35 CEST 2005

> > > Applied, resend the functional changes now.
> >
> > Here we go.
> >
> > Suggested commit log:

> > - improved performance on truecolor modes
> > - fixed all known bugs, i.e. palette mode works right again
>
> I believe Reimar already made a comment about it, but why did you move
> draw_slice up? It's hard to see what exactly changed. Right now it's
> between flip_page and query_format, so please keep it there for clarity.

The reason is logical order. With this move, draw_frame(), draw_osd() and
draw_slice() are grouped together.

With this move you have some rough "sections" in vo_ggi.c:

1. Datatypes
2. Configuration
3. rendering (get_image, draw_*)
4. (un)initialization
5. event handling

If you count this move as cosmetic and don't like it because of this,
I'll undo it.

--
Greetings,

Christoph