[MPlayer-dev-eng] switch to svn

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Oct 20 14:14:45 CEST 2005

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:00:00 +0200
Gábor Lénárt <lgb at lgb.hu> wrote:

> First, I don't think that bottleneck of the development process
> is the CVS in MPlayer development currently. As far as I see,
> there're more serious problem with the development today, which
> is about the organization and release engineering and not the
> version controll software itself.

This is not a discussion about the development model.
svn and cvs are from the user point of view way to similar
to solve any problem there.
I just asked because svn would make the administration
side easier.

It also was not my intention to start a discussion about
why MPlayer sucks or why neu team is bad etc, just a
simple question whether the developers of FFmpeg and MPlayer
would mind switching to svn or not.

			Attila Kinali

PS: i unsubscribed gabu from mplayer-dev-eng